Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tom Ford Makeup Haul + first Impression! ~~



Finally,  I am a owner of the Tom Ford Cosmetics!  I always want to try this brand and I approached the counter a few times, but I never receive a satisfactory welcome...  Well, this time, I am impressed!

Their cosmetic is on the high end side but their quality, packaging matches the price.  I would like to do a quick impression on the product and I will post a detail review and swatches soon.

Foundation: I love the foundation, it feels a bit like YSL Le Teint touche Ecat Foundation.  Very sheer with med to low coverage.  It suits my normal to dry skin for winter.  I don't even need to use concealer or base under it.

Brow Sculptor:  I am not a fan of brow pencil. I tried the L'Oreal and Maybelline one. But I love this one.  It is really easy to use, great color which matches my natural brow color.  The finishing looks very natural.

Eye Shadow Quad: I think the price is reasonable compare to similar brand like Dior or YSL.  The size is huge.  the color is well pigmented.

Blush: They don't have a wide range of color to choose from but again, the size is huge. Since the blush is well pigmented "again", you only need to use a little each time.  This product is gonna last me a very long time!

Lipstick: I didn't purchase a lipstick but I tried on 4 different colors.  They are soft, moisture with great color collection!  But they are rather pricy as you can find a similar shade in MAC or Nars for much lower price.

I also put up a YouTube review on my look.  The review is in Cantonese but you can still have a quick look on my face, eye and lip makeup and give me comment or feedback!





xoxoxo
shirl

No comments: