Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Gerard Darel 24H Bag


 Today, I want to talk about one of the purchase I made at Paris.  I got this Gerard Darel bag from Printemps !  I heard so much about this bag since 5 years ago on fashionspot, blogspot, purseforum etc.  I bought it as it looks like one of the perfect bag for a casual Sunday. 

The leather is buttery soft!  But I noticed the leather sort of vary from bag to bag.  So, if you plan to get one, make sure you ask the sales to take out a few for you to choose the best leather!  I so want to own their Python version of 24H but since the pricing closed to 3000 Euro, So.... I passed.




Outfit : Dotti dress, Gerard Darel 24H bag

 This bag fits my shoulder nicely at summer time.  For winter, I guess you can carry it on your hand instead. The strap won't be able to fit on the shoulder with your bulky winter jacket.
I love olivia Palermo's "woodstock" 24H bag but I couldn't find one in the store.  I wonder how much it is ?

No comments: