Friday, December 13, 2013

Stuart Weitzman 50/50 boot from Shopbop




I got this huge delivery box from Shopbop... what is it??  This is one of my fav boots from Stuart Weitzman!  I tried the boots in the shop and I noticed the size is running large! So normally I would order size 37 but this time Size 35 fits me well!   I also tried the style with a bit of heels.  Honestly, I am not a high heel person and those shoes usually hurt my feet so bad!

I have to mention I got a very good deal from shopbop!  I got a 20% off code!! So, this pair is much lower than the RRP and I know this style is never on sale!

btw... the huge delivery box from shopbop almost can fit a 5 years old kid inside. Maybe they ran out of the smaller size box?!





After I unpacked the parcel, I saw this lovely box in Electric Blue!  My LOVE!  The boot is in perfect condition! ( Of course! this is brand new! )




 (outfit: Top: Uniqlo; Down jacket: Gap; Legging: Forever 21; handbag: Hermes Garden Party; Boots: Stuart Weitzman 50/50)


Here is the link to the Shopbop site in case you want to look up the detail and style: shopbop page
These are the runway pic for you guys!  My legs are extremely thin and it is not easy to find a pair of boots that suits.  5050 matches with legging, jeans easily!  And they are one of the celebrity favorite of all times!

No comments: