Friday, November 02, 2007

Iphone Killer

I would called myself an Iphone Killer.. I can't believe I almost.. almost kill an iphone today.. just 2 weeks since I got it.

here is the flow to show how i manage to kill my phone
some software not showing up properly -> uninstall community source and see if reinstall will help -> after uninstall, no option for reinstall -> panic as there is only 5 software showing on my installer -> decided to reinstall the installer.app -> not working -> uninstall -> reinstall -> not working-> decided to upgrade to the dangerous installer 3.0 -> everything works fine -> with new function decided to add more sources -> works fine -> today after I click into installer -> phone hanged ->reset -> keep restarting.... -> give up.

I ended up take it back to the person who unlocked it for me and he managed to fix it all! and even upgraded to firmware 1.1.1 for me. Thanks God!!

No comments: