Sunday, December 22, 2013

Louis Vuitton Sofia Coppola SC bag! all time classic!





I don't know much about the movie by Sofia Coppola, but I do know her bag line with Louis Vuitton. 
I've been over Louis Vuitton since 2005 but somehow this collection got my attention!  I love the colors, I love the sleek look, so chic, so stylish!  You know you are classy and don't need to put a huge logo on your bag! 

I think the original SC bag is perfect for travel, on the other side, it can be a bit too bulky for work or weekends.  


 I got my SC bag in PM at Paris this year! This is such a great buy! 

I was hunting for a Lindy or Kelly.  After numerous try at several Hermes stores and got the same answer " no bags!", " Sorry, we haven't receive any bags yesterday and today" , " oh, that is very hard I am sorry", " we only have the large size",  " Maybe you can try again tomorrow but I cannot guarantee", " sorry the factory is on holiday and we won't be getting any bags till Sept".

I AM OVER!  So I headed to Louis Vuitton to browse again and saw this lovely Cobalt SC bag!  I love Cherry but Cobalt looks more durable and subtle!   Price is France is about 20%-30% off from USA/Asia Price!
 I usually carry it on my shoulder, it fits well but the bag starts to feel a bit heavy after the first 10-15 minutes. I love Goyard, I love Longchamp! So, you know I love the weightless bag!  I only used it twice so far.

This is one of the style you don't see it often on the street.  I like to own an unique bag.

Finally, I want to share some Alexa Chung's picture.  She must owned several SC bags!  Lovely Lovely!  Have you seen the limited Edition at Le Bon Marche?

They look very special....but not my cup of tea!

Regards to the designer, I truely adore the way that Sofia is actually the model for her own collection and she looks great!  



No comments: